Olx Praca has partnerships so we may be compensated for certain product and service references.
Editor’s Note: This article was updated May 4, 2023.
Retro is always a great option. Vintage styles are among the trendiest. There are only two problems: first, finding styles that exemplify the popular trends of the time, and second, finding things that don’t look like they were bought in a costume store.
Right now we have a strong feel for the 70s. Bold colors and patterns, peasant blouses and dresses, crochet, quilting, paisley, plaid, we’re obsessed. The evolution of the hippie style of the 60s also played a huge role throughout the decade. Want to see some of the 70s-inspired vintage style we like now? We have selected 21 tops and dresses for you!
21 patterned dress and top in the style of the 70s
Peasant dresses and tops
1. Our absolute favourite: Featuring an airy feel, accent sleeves and a bold pattern that looks like embroidery, this model Urban Coco dress this is the best way to create a modern peasant look!
2. We also love: This Daniel Rainn Kaya Peasant Blouse from Anthropologie has an airy fit and such a cute tassel tie at the neckline!
3. We cannot forget: This R.Vivimos dress really looks like it came straight out of the 70s!
Floral dresses and tops
4. Our absolute favorite: Floral embroidery and billowing sleeves. Umji Boho Bliss! dress perfection!
5. We also love: It’s off the shoulder Blouse this is another way to make floral embroidery timeless!
6. We can’t forget: This WNEEDU T-shirt dress makes dressing simple but it ensures you make a statement!
Patchwork dresses and tops
7. Our absolute favourite: We can’t believe how affordable this absolutely adorable Room Service slip dress is in Anthropology!
8. We also love: This FARISICE top combines multiple 70s styles to create a patchwork blouse dream!
9. We can’t forget: This Subseach piece it’s technically a cover-up, but we would totally wear it as a dress as well when we’re not at the beach!
Paisley dresses and tops
10. Our absolute favorite: Take the quilting trend, make it paisley and choose a modern mini dress silhouette and you have this fantastic VDIRARA dress!
11. We also love: This dark blue paisley Madewell blouse adds ruffles at the shoulders and cuffs, making it a top you’ll never want to take off!
12. We cannot forget: This SHOPESSA dress creates a holiday vibe and deserves to be paired with a cute sunhat!
13. Our absolute favorite: Finding a real prairie dress that isn’t a costume can actually be a little tricky, but once you get it right, how about this R.Yiposha dressyou have a piece you will never want to let go!
14. We also love: We know the included hood can do it ROLEKOS dress seem like a clean suit, but if you imagine the dress itself, so many cute outfit options pop up!
15. We can’t forget: This KANGXI KOLE dress such a chic way to create your own 2021 prairie look!
Checkered dresses and tops
16. Our absolute favorite: The plaid is still very commonly worn today, but this yellow SweatyRocks shirt ensures your colors are full of 70s!
17. We also love: If you love plaid but don’t like buttons, this is blouse FARISIS it’s the way to go, especially in orange!
18. We can’t forget: The colors of this Eva Franco halter top from Anthropology to make Us I want to go straight to a 70s style party!
Crochet dresses and tops
19. Our absolute favorite: We love crochet because it is a pattern in itself. This funk concealment, however, gives you a bit more with its iridescent floral design. Wear over a mini dress in everyday life!
20. We also love: This is crochet Tank Afratti Such a cute way to update your summer wardrobe!
Sign up for our free daily Olx Praca newsletter and stay tuned for the latest news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!
21. We can’t forget: Crochet puts emphasis on this HIHIYEZI maxi dress you will be showered with compliments!
This post was prepared by the Olx Praca Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team is committed to highlighting products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding guest outfits, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, the selection of products and services is in no way intended to endorse Olx Praca or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team can receive products from manufacturers for testing free of charge. In addition, Olx Praca receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we cover when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in the article. This does not affect our decision on whether to recommend a product or service. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales department. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!