This weekend you will find a discount on our favorite Blue yeti microphonediscounts in Ulta and saving on portable Keyboard Logitech. All this and more below.
Grab your favorite premium beauty products and drugstore beauty products for up to half off April 15th during Ulta’s Spring Haul. You’ll get BOGO deals on ColourPop and NYX; 30% off Maybelline, Revlon and Tarte; and 40% off CoverGirl, Wet N Wild and more. Check out the sale on hair, bath, nail and skin care products throughout the site.
$130 $80 per Amazon
Almost everyone agrees that the Blue Yeti microphone is the best microphone in the mid-range price range. Whether you’re into podcasting, streaming, or anything else, the Blue Yeti boasts superior sound quality and a host of useful features and controls. This mic is now $80 silver on Amazon. This is a smart buy for any home setup.
Black Friday Spring Sale
Black Friday in spring? Innovative. Overstock’s Black Friday Spring Sale starts today and runs until April 24th, so you can upgrade your home without breaking the bank. Decorate your home and garden with brand new rugs, bedding, outdoor items and more with discounts you won’t want to miss. In addition, for a limited time, you will receive an additional 10% discount when you activate the coupon on the website.
100 dollars $66 with EXTRA5 code at Lenovo
The Logitech MX Keys full-size, full-featured keys took first place in our keyboard test with amazing typing, easy device switching, and easy setup. Right now, the compact mini version is on sale for around 40% off, the lowest price we’ve seen at almost $15 if you use the code EXTRA5 at checkout. If you’re into portability, be sure to get this keyboard while it’s at an all-time low price.
Sale of dishes
Right now, you can save on all your favorite brands including Le Creuset, All-Clad, Staub and more with the Sur La Table Tableware Sale. With up to 60% off pots and pans, this pots and pans sale is a great opportunity to upgrade your supplies. With your kitchen fully stocked with premium cookware, you may never want to order takeout again…maybe.
• With warmer weather on the way, it’s (finally) time to take care of any clutter in your yard. Right now you can upgrade your lawn and garden with these outdoor toolsalready on sale on Woot!.
• Buy flavored drinks (such as margaritas and champagne) at Homesick Candles and get a 35% discount.
• Update your sportswear collection with athlete W*rehouse sale with up to 60% off on many styles.
• This Mario Badescu Spot treatment now has the lowest price ever.
• Don’t miss these Amazon deals on charming Melissa and Doug toys – a little one’s birthday is always just around the corner.
• Hooray! just dropped those offers office furnitureso you can buy a new ergonomic chair or desk for less.
• Patented HyperChiller The vessel chills your drinks in one minute, which means cold drinks are available at all times – even if someone forgets to refill the ice cube tray.
• Before April 20, check out Microsoft StoreSpring Sale offering discounts on Xbox and PC games, PC and more!
• Save on science-based skincare products during our Friends & Family Sale at Murad. You’ll get 25% off sitewide, plus free shipping until April 10th.
• Art and nail care is very easy with Jinsun groceries – and this weekend you can save 15% with code EASTER15.
Whether you’re shopping for a new pair of running shoes, comfy loungewear, or sportswear that’s perfect for your workouts, Adidas has you covered. Now and until April 13th, get up to 50% off iconic, rarely seen styles (like NMD, Stan Smith and more) and save for the whole family.
$249 $200 per Amazon
Three years after debuting – and hitting the ears of seemingly everyone you know – Apple’s mega-popular AirPods Pro are finally getting an update. AirPods Pro 2 offer major upgrades such as improved active noise cancellation (ANC), more fit options, more extensive touch controls, and longer battery life. Right now, the second generation AirPods Pro are only a dollar short of their all-time low price, so order now to save on these expensive headphones.
25% discount on bras
Promising minimalist designs, modern colorways and a seamless fit, Cuup bras are on a mission to “redefine how bras look and feel.” After testing the bras for ourselves, we settled on this high quality and lightweight underwear. Right now, you can save 25% on all full price bras with free shipping and returns on orders over $75. This is a great opportunity to invest in new things for less money.
20% discount with code PLANET
April is Earth Month, which means that now is the perfect time to invest in stylish and sustainable kitchen solutions. A favorite brand among our editors at Underscored, W&P is offering 20% off full-price items sitewide with code PLANET—so now’s the time to save on innovative food and drink containers, as well as crockery, popcorn, ice cube trays, and more.
$25 $16 per Amazon
These top-selling non-stick silicone baking mats are dishwasher safe and a sustainable alternative to disposable aluminum foil or parchment paper. Durable and easy to clean, these mats make it easy to whip up a quick dinner or a batch of fresh cookies—and right now, a pack of two is on sale for just $16 on Amazon.
$80 $56 with coupon cut out on page and code EAP3CNN1 on Amazon
When it comes to seamless connectivity, impressive audio clarity, and dynamic customization, you won’t find a better affordable option than the EarFun Air Pro 3. These all-new headphones offer impressive upgrades over our favorite budget options – and right now they’re 30% off for Underscored readers with a clipped coupon and code EAP3CNN1.